Jack and LoriAnne
Friday, April 21, 2006
Amber and friends at the Jazz game
TA DA! Amber and her noble friend Aja off to their first Jazz game! I have to say it's a good thing we went, that poor crowd would have lost the majority of sound for the chanting and cheers if not for these two drop dead gorgeous ladies!
posted by Jack and LoriAnne at
9:44 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
About Me
Name:
Jack and LoriAnne
View my complete profile
Previous
This is a family friend I spotted doing a front fl...
This is Amber and her friends after they snuck dow...
Heck Yes, we got on the big screen twice! This is ...
These statues are huge, I wonder if they're actual...
One amazing game later, I was ready to go home.
Spring Soccer
LoriAnne's Birthday
Our group at the Johnson Space Center.
Jack racing at one of the JSC (Johnson Space Cente...
LoriAnne has the whole world in her hands.
Website Counters
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home